“As a lean, growing nonprofit April’s contributions to our grant writing and prospecting were fantastic! We really value her ability to communicate the “head and the heart” of our mission to potential funders in a clear and professional way. She helped us get on our feet, and continues to support our efforts to grow our revenue and impact.”
President, First Aid Arts (www.firstaidarts.org)
Experienced Grant Writer
April’s experience in sales and marketing for both corporate and nonprofit organizations allows her to write persuasive proposals that emphasize your organization’s unique and vital role. She understands the big picture and weaves tailored solutions with carefully researched details to exhibit synergy between needs, goals, objectives, and achievements. As a published freelance writer and author, April brings storytelling skills to the grant writing process.
“Thank you so very much! You were wonderful to work with and we really couldn’t have submitted this in a meaningful way without your help! I would be happy to give you any references should you need one.” – Jennifer Pancholi (co-president), Raising Resilience
As a marketing and development professional April has experience with:
- Funding analysis
- Strategic planning
- Operational planning
- Program development
- Research and analysis
- Budget projections
- Sponsorships and promotions
- SEO content
Proposals for Grant Writing Services
Projected hours and service line totals based on a determined hourly rate are available upon request for the following services:
- Analysis with recommendation for strategic funding plan.
- Research identifying prospective funders. Includes assessment of funding paths for competitors and /or collaborators.
- Compiled data and organization materials for implementation of grant plan.
- Written and edited proposals.
- Assistance with reports when necessary for prospective grantors.
- *Implementation of SMART metrics.
- *Maintenance and submission of grants status report at regular intervals.
- *Maintenance of funder relations.
*Post proposal service rates provided upon request. Designated services may be part of an annual contract.